We are the No. 1 Super Convenient Medical Marijuana Card Clinic in Georgia.
We are the No. 1 Medical Marijuana Certifier Clinic in the State of Georgia. Same-day Appointments with Dr. AJ Medical Cannabis Expert.
Appointments are in the Clinic. Every patient needs to be examined in person to get the card approved.
Three simple steps to get a Medical Marijuana card in Georgia
Make sure you have at least one qualifying diagnosis (see below)
Make an Appointment by sending an email at email@example.com. Send us your name and phone number.
See Medical Marijuana expert Dr. AJ in person between 3-4 pm every day. This is an in-person clinic and every patient needs to be examined to determine if they qualify.
STEP 3 :
Bring your Georgia Driver License and Medical Records and ID to the appointment or Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 470-235-7317( attention Medical Marijuana Department)
The Clinic is located at 3473 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Unit D, Suwanee, GA 30024
Schedule an appointment SAME DAY.
Diagnosis to qualify. Medical Marijuana Card
HEALTH Conditions that will qualify you for a medical marijuana card.
- Intractable pain: Chronic Pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Crohn’s disease qualifies u for a Medical Marijuana card.
- Seizure disorders related to the diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS
- Multiple sclerosis MS
- Mitochondrial disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sickle cell disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease
- The patient is in a hospice program
- We are the No. 1 Super Convenient Medical Marijuana Card Clinic in Georgia.
- if you have one of the above qualifying diagnosis and have documentation to support it, You will qualify for the card,
- We look forward to seeing you- same-day appointment between 3 and 4.30 pm if u have a Georgia id and medical records. No insurance accepted. In-person appointment required.