Please read carefully. How to get the Georgia Medical Marijuana Card
We are the Best Medical Marijuana Certifier Clinic in the State of Georgia. Same-day Appointments with Dr. AJ Medical Cannabis Expert.
Cost $250 Cash Only (Insurance does not cover it)
Appointments are in the Clinic.
Three simple steps to get a Medical Marijuana card in Georgia
Make sure you have at least one qualifying diagnosis (see below)
Make an Appointment by sending an email at email@example.com. We prefer appointments between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
STEP 3 :
-Pay Cash 250
Bring Georgia driver’s license
Bring your Medical Records and ID to the appointment or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 470-235-7317( attention Medical Marijuana Department)
The Clinic is located at 3473 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Unit D, Suwanee, GA.
Schedule an Appointment
HEALTH Conditions that will qualify you for a medical marijuana card.
- Intractable pain: This means Any type of pain (moderate to severe constant pain) you have had for months to years, that requires daily medical treatment.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Seizure disorders related to the diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS
- Multiple sclerosis MS
- Mitochondrial disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sickle cell disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease
- The patient is in a hospice program, either as inpatient or outpatient
- if you have one of the above qualifying diagnosis and have documentation to support it, You will qualify for the card,
- We look forward to seeing you- same-day appointment Available.