Fast MD 4 You Clinic is looking for a Medical Receptionist to work from 5 PM to 8 PM Monday to Friday.
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records.
* Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
* Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival
* Comforts patients by answering patients’ questions.
* Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal information.
* Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
* Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus, high school diploma minimum.
Previous experience in a medical clinic highly preferred.
If you want a place to come to work, enjoy helping patients. Call, stop by, email resume to Sarah the office manager at email@example.com
How to Apply
Include Cover Letter, Resume and Professional References to:
Fast MD 4 You Urgent Care- Pain Clinic
3473 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd., Suite D
Suwanee, GA 30024