Looking for Lady Certified Medical Assistant ASAP (Suwanee)
employment type: 35 hours a week
Medical Clinic is looking for Lady Certified Medical Assistant in Suwanee, Ga Duties
* Greeting patients with smile. Check in and check out
* Answers phones and schedules appointments
* Update patient profiles on a regular basis
* Triage Patients * Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
*Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information(Hipaa Compliant)
* Chaperone *Assist with urine drug screens/pregnancy test
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
* Maintain Clean and Hygiene environment
*Balancing Accounts Daily
* Enforcing Company Policy displayed in the Clinic
*Performs All and Any Additional duties as assigned
* Having Patient Forms Ready in Advance
*Friendly, outgoing person, cheerful/self motivated/Proactive/ Willing to learn& Flexible
*Minimum two years of consistent work experience as a Front Office Medical Assistant
*Basic computer and EMR knowledge *Must have reliable transportation
*Professional appearance (must adhere to company dress code)
*Have a Job history that shows consistency and long-term commitments to previous employers
*Have excellent Customer service skills *Be Disciplined and task oriented
*Be Energetic, a people person, and inviting Reply to this posting with a few short lines of why you would be a good fit for this position and also attach a copy of your resume to the message.
Skills/Qualifications: Medical Assistant Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus. If you want a place to come to work, enjoy helping patients, Please email resume to SG the office manager
TO APPLY: • Reply to this e-mail and include the following: Resume (please make sure it is in word format or pdf)
o Three professional references. These references will not be contacted until after you are selected and interviewed
• There will be 2 interviews Atleast
• A skills Test, background check and drug screen is a part of the interviewing process Hours required – 8.45 am to 4.15 pm 5 days a week
We are located in Suwanee,Gwinnett County near exit 111 on I-85. Please do not apply if you live more than 12 miles from our clinic.
NO Exceptions. Thanks.
Please E-mail your Resume at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.