WE continue to make our patients’ health and safety our number one priority.
If you are having any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed below, we ask for you NOT to come to the practice, but please contact our office and inform us of ANY of the following:
- If you have been around anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 or is waiting for results from a COVID-19 test
- If you have traveled in the last two (2) weeks
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
This time is stressful for everyone, including our patients and our team members. Please be patient and understanding of the new policies we are implementing during this time.
Telemedicine visits for medications will continue to be utilized until Dec 31st, 2021.
We have elected to enforce the one-month follow-up for all patients receiving prescriptions, according to his prescription policy, during the covid time.
- Patients needing medications will need to have a tele-med visit, via phone for all medication refills.
- Providers will select patients for in office visits in-between tele-med visits.
- PATIENTS ONLY, NO VISITORS ALLOWED. Drivers are welcome to wait in their cars.