How to Visit No. 1 Same Day ADHD Clinic
Amazing ADHD Clinic
ADHD Evaluation Appointments Today.
We treat Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and ADHD with FDA-approved medications. If you’re looking for an ADHD doctor, please Call or Text us today at 470-424-8888 to learn about what treatment is available and schedule an initial appointment.
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) is a disorder that affects children, as well as adults. It is the most commonly diagnosed behavioral and learning disorder. Around 10% of the population suffers from ADHD. ADHD can be mild or severe and has the potential to impact a person’s life significantly.
THE THREE MAIN FEATURES OF ADHD
- Difficulty paying attention
- Acting impulsively
- Being hyperactive
What is the difference between ADD and ADHD?
Although many people believe the acronym ADD suggests attention problems without hyperactivity and ADHD infers attention problems with hyperactivity, there is little difference between them. All forms of ADHD have some hyperactivity. The most recent classification divides the disorder into 3 categories:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, predominantly inattentive type
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, combined type
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type
Best ADHD Clinic
What are the common symptoms of adults with ADHD?
Other than less noticed hyperactivity, symptoms are the same for children. These symptoms include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness. Listed below are the diagnostic symptoms for children, adolescents, and adults:
Six or more of the following symptoms must be present for at least 6 months to the degree that is affecting everyday life and is inconsistent with developmental level:
- Often does not pay close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork or other activities.
- Often has trouble sustaining attention in tasks or play activities.
- Often does not seem to listen when spoken to
- Often does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, etc. (not due to oppositional behavior or failure to understand instructions)
- Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities.
- Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort (such as schoolwork or homework)
- Often loses things necessary for tasks or activities (toys, school assignments, pencils, books)
- Is often easily distracted by irrelevant excitement
- Is often forgetful in daily activities
Six or more of the following symptoms must be present for at least six months to the degree that is affecting everyday life and is inconsistent with developmental level:
- Often fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in the seat.
- Often leaves their seat when they are supposed to remain seated.
- Often runs around or climbs things at times when it is inappropriate.
- Often has difficulty playing quietly.
- Is often “on the go.”
- Often talks excessively
- Often blurts out answers before the question has been completed.
- Often has difficulty waiting for their turn.
- Often interrupts or bothers others (“butts into conversations”)
- When told not to do something, he does it right after being told and then says, “I am sorry.” The child is telling the truth. Impulsivity is ahead of thinking.
What causes ADHD?
A single cause has not been conclusively proven.
SOME POSSIBILITIES ARE
- Genetic/ Hereditary (this is the most likely cause in most cases)
- Brain damage (head trauma) before, during, or after birth (twice as likely if labor exceeded 13 hours)
- Brain damage by toxins (internal: bacterial and viral; external: fetal alcohol syndrome, metal intoxication, e.g., lead)
Call/text Adhd Clinic today at 470-424-8888 and make an appointment.
Please call or text at 470 424 8888.
#Pain Clinic, #Suboxone Clinic #Urgent Care #Addiction Clinic #Anxiety #ADHD Clinic # Same Day Appointments #Auto Injury Clinic #Medical Marijuana Card Georgia #Frequently Asked Questions #Services Offered
#Google Ranking #Facebook Ranking #Yelp Ranking #Bing Ranking #Google Maps Ranking