How to Reduce Pain and Keeping your Joints Healthy!!!!!!
1. Keep Moving. The more you move the less joint stiffness you will have.
2.Wear Braces or joint pads when you do strenuous activities.
3. Lose at least 10 pounds or more.
4. Stretch before you exercise.
5. Low impact exercises like walking bicycling or swimming is better.
6. Don’t overexercise.
7. Do some weight training-checked with your doctor.
8. Eat fish oil capsules or eat more fish.
9. Take calcium and vitamin D.
10. Takes joints supplements-do check with your doctor though to make sure it does not interact with the medications you’re already taking.
Saving your time, money and providing quality healthcare!!!!