This is what I’m telling my patients. If you develop a cough, cold, fever of flu-like symptoms:
1. Go home immediately and rest.
2. If you have a primary care physician, contact their office and let them know what your are doing.
3. Limit your contact as much as possible with anyone in your home.
4. Self-quarantine at home a minimum of 14 days, or until you have had 5 days of NO symptoms, which ever is LONGER.
5. If your symptoms start to worsen during self-quarantine, call your primary care physician or local hospital immediately.
Here’s what you should have at home (14 days worth at least):
DRY FOOD (the first 3 are high protein)
3-4 month supply if possible
I hope this helps.
Fast MD Suboxone Doctors in Atlanta, Georgia
Suboxone Doctor AJ: affordable outpatient Suboxone and Subutex treatment – accepting new patients! 470-424-8888
Same-Day or Telehealth Appointments